Monday, July 26, 2010

CAMP SAVAGE TORONTO

CAMP SAVAGE TORONTO is coming soon! August 6th-8th. What a weekend it will be! First, I get to spend time in one of my favorite cities. I used to go to shows in Toronto quite frequently, many years ago and I had such a good time. I adore Canadians. I "get" them!
Anyway, to learn more about the camp, visit my camps page on my site. Being the longest running prep camp in the business, I figured it was time to get my butt up to North! I have done seminars there but never a full weekend camp! Joining me will be Lindsay Messina, Lori Harder, Annette Perry, Andi Martin, Melanie Lynch and of course Lil P. We are excited to see our friends and meet new ones too! Berns from Passion Fruit designs will be onhand as well. Reps from Oxygen and other fitness powerhouses will be joining us too! Its going to be a great weekend for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment