Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The CSF studio

I am so excited with our new studio. We are still decorating the place but it already feels like home! The large studio is gorgeous and studio 2 is so warm and inviting. I adore having the high ceilings which makes us feel that the sky is our only limit! The bathrooms are beautiful and the cardio deck and weight area is so crisp and clean. The lobby is inviting and what I love most is that when you walk in, you know WHY you are there. All along the walls, are canvasses of our girls and of our team. Thanks to Photographers led By Gordon Smith, who is simply a genious and also Imirage Photography, Harry Grisby, Johnny Lathrop and John Atherton. I am blessed to have these wonderful men in my life who capture the essence and the beauty of my girls. We will be adding a video tour to our site soon so you will all be able to see the new place!

No comments:

Post a Comment