Sunday, January 10, 2010

What are you planning to do this week? For me, I have plenty planned. I am looking forward to playdates, coaching my fabulous Savage sisters, trying some new recipes and networking my girls into some exciting projects.
One thing about the industry, is that there is "always" something going on and its always coming right at us. Its never a dull moment here in Savage Land. You may think its all about nutrition and training but it goes so far beyond that. To help you better understand, let me lay out a typical day I had last week. I awoke at 5:45am for 20 minutes of cardio, showered, got ready, got the kids up (with the help of hubby-he rocks), answered some emails on my blackberry while I cooked the kids breakfast, drove the kids to school. Drove to my studio, answered emails, called my TLC clients, talked to three different promoters of shows, looking for Savage Girls to attend their events, negotiated two deals for my girls to appear in a advertising campaign, picked out some new clothing, talked to an area restaurant about upcoming campers' night out, scheduled a camp in West Palm Beach as well as Chicago, formatted music for 5 different fitness routines, talked to my staff on a conference call, met with sound guy who was adjusting my studio stereo, worked on new website adjustments, scheduled a dr appt for one of my kids, visited my parents (who I check in on a daily basis as they are the greatest people in the world), met with my amazing technology team, wrote some new articles for UROCK GIRL, conference call with Lindsay Messina, (this was all before 2:30). Picked up my kids from school, helped them with homework and then prepared dinner. Kissed my hubby and sat down to answer more emails. played with my little ones and told them bed time stories, threw in a load of laundry, foldered two washes, and tucked the little ones in. I think I passed my husband in the hallway once (lol). Answered more emails and then called it a night.
I love my life and everyone in it. I cant wait to wake up and do it all again!

No comments:

Post a Comment