Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy New year my friends! Wow, I have to say this has been the busiest kick off to a new year that I have ever had? I mean, really... why not open a new studio, launch a new website, and habve no babysitting scheduled for the two weeks of the holiday vacation. Needless to say I got it done.. I am really considering a career in politics as I think I can truly do a better job than any elected official. I think most moms can say the same thing. We do it all... dont we. .ladies?
I am really excited for this upcoming Spring season, especially our camp season! CAMP SAVAGE takes place at my new gym in a few weeks, and then we will be traveling to Florida in March for camp there as well! Later, we travel to Chicago again, LA as well as Toronto, which is very exciting.
I want to thank all of our teammates and fans from around the world who continue to spread our positive message of good health, friendship and empowerment! Its going to be a great year for us all! Back soon for more updates! For now, enjoy the new beautiful website and soon you will learn that you can get one just like it, for a reduced rate

No comments:

Post a Comment