Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Happy Tuesday all! I spent a good part of the day talking on the phone to new clients as well as meetings with staff and phone conferences with some pretty important industry personnel and that was before lunch! lol...
Things are really happening for the Savage team and as always, making sure the Savage Girls stick to their goals and keep their eye on the prize, all is well! I am looking forward to August with our online programs opening back up after a summer break as well as my project with Lindsay Messina properly titled "Perfect Body Online". Things are good in Savage Land.... ps- if any of you have a good color choice for our Savage Vegas shoot, let me know! We always do either pink or white but I want to change it up! I have some ideas but I want to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment