Sunday, July 5, 2009

I just got home from a 24 hour vacation into the beautiful city of Boston with my family! We stayed in a beautiful hotel and watched the fireworks, hung out at the Boston Common and of course, rocked out to Neil Diamond on the Esplanade. For you soap opera fans, I sat right next to Jacob Young from All My Children, who I fondly remember as "Lucky" on General Hospital. I didnt want to bother him as he was at our hotel with his beautiful wife and new baby. He was so dear and sweet to his wife and child and so polite to the staff. SO, I am now a fan of him big time because of his lack of celebrity attitude and his kindness to his wife, little boy the hotel staff! What struck me, more than anything, was the quality of his skin! lol.. Anyway, I did what any Savage Girl would do- I texted Soap expert Amy Kasden to share the news with her as I knew she would appreciate the "sighting".
As my 7 year old son said to me, "Mom, its time to unplug and give a hug", I certainly did that!! Thats my kids' sign when they think I am working too much! We had a great time and I am more energized and revived to start a new work week! I hope you all had a great weekend and that you feel the same refreshing vibes that I do!

1 comment:

  1. that is so cute, Cathy...it's time to unplug and give a hug :D

    ReplyDelete