Friday, May 22, 2009

Kids are home today as there way too many kids at their school who are sick. I figure whats one day when you are in first grade and pre-k! Thank God for blackberries so when I email you today, be patient! LOL.. I am likely answering you while swimming with the kiddies! LOL.. well, thank goodness for my talent of multi-tasking! Anyway, I am looking forward to next weekend and the crazy no-nonsence nutrition seminar we have planned. I am also glad that we are scheduling the teleseminar version of it as well. We want all our teammates to be a part of it. The cool thing is that many girls flew in for it but we know that all of you cant do that so we will make the next one a teleseminar for sure! We have had plenty of these seminars before but this one has so much more energy for some reason. I think a part of the reason is that we are all so tired of hearing about all the harm and dangers of all these products and programs out there. Its time to set the record straight and put HEALTH first!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for making this a teleseminar...available a little later for those of us who can't fly to Boston! I want to be there Soooo bad as I think this would be perfect timing for me just starting out with your Savage Team. Have had much trouble with my hormones at the same time which is making things tough for me and my goals. I am trying to stay positive and know that I will get through this trial eventually. But I sure wish I could be in Boston! If only Wisconsin were a little closer! :)
    Julie Borchert
    Lena, WI

    ReplyDelete